[Recruitment Guidance for English Speakers] ALPS ALPINE
2-Year Training Program for International Engineers!
ALPS ALPINE, a leading manufacturer of electronic components and automotive infotainment systems, has brought the world numerous “firsts’ and “Number 1” products since its founding in 1948. The Alps Alpine Group currently operates 110 bases in 26 countries and regions, supplying roughly 40,000 different products and solutions to around 2,000 companies worldwide.
We offer a two-year training and Japanese language education program for English speakers, we call “International Associates Program(IAP)”. After graduation, students who are hired can work as contract employees for two years while receiving training!
Also, after the program is over, many IAP members continue to work for ALPS ALPINE as a full-time employee—whether it be in Japan or at their other subsidiaries across the world. If you are interested in this program, please attend the IAP seminar from the following application URL.
How do they work? Check out the Senpai’s voice!→ Stories of working at ALPS ALPINE
- IAP Seminar Date&Time:
- March 15, 15:30-16:30 (Zoom)
- March 18, 15:30-16:30 (Zoom)
- April 12, 15:30-16:30 (Zoom)
- April 15, 15:30-16:30 (Zoom)
*All days contain the same content.
- Recruitment Schedule: International Associates Program begins in October. We start our recruiting process 6 months in advance due to the time needed for VISA applications (2-3 months). You will have to receive your degree by the end of July (for a start in October), at the latest. You can also apply outside the main recruiting seasons. We will keep your application for the up-coming recruiting season and get in touch with you.
- Talents we are looking for: As a leading global manufacturer of electronic devices, we are recruiting internationally and looking for candidates from many Engineering areas such as:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Product Development
- Communication System Engineering
- Japanese skills: Not required. Your motivation to study the language and learn Japanese culture is respected.
Check for more information about our business, products, and job opportunities!
– Official website